This week’s Photo Challenge from Michelle Weber at WordPress is to share a picture that means delicate to me.
I feel that I cannot concentrate as I watch the news today and think about how delicate life is. The tragedy that occurred today in Newtown, Connecticut is causing my heart to ache. I wish that I could hug each and every person in that community and everyone affected. I recall very clearly this period of my life and cannot fathom what it would be like to have to live through something like this. All I can do is encourage everyone to hug your children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents. Talk with your family and friends about this. Tell them that you love them.
©2012 Tracy L. Constantine
I share with you the above image. I recall as I took this picture, the wind blowing gently, causing the delicate fronds to sway in the breeze. Let the breeze of love blow gently on each and every one of you.
- Photos: School Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT (abcnews.go.com)
- 27 dead in Connecticut school shooting (nwfdailynews.com)
- The Horror In Newtown, Ctd (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Shooting at Connecticut elementary school (chronicle.augusta.com)
- School shooting reported in Connecticut elementary school (fox6now.com)
- 27 dead, including 18 kids, in Connecticut school shooting (theprovince.com)
- Jerrold Nadler: If now isn’t time to talk control, ‘I don’t know when is’ (dailykos.com)
- Official: Gunman killed in Conn. school shooting (thenewstribune.com)
- Connecticut Elementary School Shooting (wctv.tv)
- LIVE: CBS Reports 27 Dead In CT Elementary School Shooting (wibw.com)